Translate

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Old House In Noda, Chiba Prefecture

I love this path. It is so Japanese. And so beautiful.




















I think this is winter footwear, to walk on thick snow. I have seen it in many documentaries and films. I would like to know its name. 教えてください。




And the tool to make delicious mochi:










I am always surprised how thick are the roofs of the traditional houses of Japan. It was probably meant to bear a thick layer of snow. There is an interesting technique to change the straws.


















There was a notebook with visitors' impressions, I enjoyed having a look. Though intruding. ごめんね。日本人は絵が上手です。
















1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment here. Thank you!